2011-09-15

Protein rich simple meal


http://www.fatsecret.com/recipes/chickpea-with-tuna/Default.aspx

Just another protein rich simple meal. I used oil canned tuna. If you use water canned tuna and less chickpea, it will lesser in calorie but anyway.

200g of cooked Chickpea, 1 oil canned tuna and a dash of blackpepper.

617kcal Protein 31%, Carb 36%, Fat 33%

Two lessens I have learned recently.

On leg day, keep clear the way to toilet before workout cuz you will have to crawl later.

On shoulder day, prepare post workout meal or drink before workout cuz you arms will be so sore that you cannot cook.

Bon appetit and fun workout!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    返信削除